GoaD Cookbooks and Recommended Recipe and Dining Out Websites
Our group has put together two cookbooks:
- GOAD 2011 Cookbook – Hint calories/35 is an approximation of PointsPlus® values
- GOAD 2006 Cookbook – These recipes are keyed to the older Points® plans and so it maybe harder to compute the PointsPlus® values.
If you are after a good website to find recipes or get help with dining out, GoaDies recommend:
|Hungry Girl||Includes nutrition information needed to compute P+ values.|
|Skinny Taste||Includes nutrition information needed to compute P+ values.|
|Healthy Dining Finder||Website dedicated to providing nutrition information when eating out.|
|Exercise 4 Weightloss Dining Guide||List of nutrition information for restaurants when eating out|
- Steve0Mania’s Deep Thought Series – explains the science behind the PointsPlus plan and the formulas.
- GoaDies have a Facebook Group
- We have a President’s Challenge Team (Team 12189, Group Name: Mission Possible: GoaD)
- Information about the formulas and Weight Watchers patents at the Wikipedia entry is quite detailed.
- A BMI, BMR, and TEE calculator is hosted on this site.
Visit our recipe page for GoaDies favorite websites as well as our cookbook.